I’m in a good mood this morning.
I didn’t exercise. I didn’t eat breakfast. But I did have an early job interview that I think went well. I’m not getting my hopes up this time, but keep your fingers crossed for me, anyway!
Since I have no fun pictures of me sweating followed by pictures of food, it’s time for a survey! (You’re welcome, John).
Questions People Don’t Ask Survey
1. When is the last time you ran?
Last week Saturday, during Warrior Dash. This is probably the coolest picture you will ever find of me running.
2. Do you buys jeans with rips, tears, or holes in them?
I have one pair of jeans that I bought with rips and holes. For a span of several years, it seemed like the only kind of jeans you could buy had either rips, bleach spots, or were ‘mom’ jeans.
I opted for rips.
3. What are you dreading right now?
Not getting a phone call back about my interview…
4. How do most people spell your name?
Chelsey or Chelsie. I think Chelsea (the correct way) is much classier, though; don’t you?
5. What do you do on lazy days?
Wear yoga pants, read, and/or watch TV. All day long.
6. Do you own a pair of Converses?
Two pairs of real Chucks: one green and one clear. And one pair of knock-off black ones.
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
As a habit, no. But I did have a dollop when my sister and I made chocolate chip cookies the other day.
8. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
No; I prefer to pound on the glass with my fist.
9. At what age did you find out Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t really remember…I think around 8 or 9. I was furious with my parents for lying to me and vowed I would never do that to my children. But I probably will.
10. What are you doing tomorrow?
If all goes as planned, I am going crabbing (crawfishing, really) at my friend’s parent’s house in the country.
11. Do you return your cart?
Yes! I hate when people leave shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. Grr….
12. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
I actually met another Chelsea Leahy on Facebook in college, and we became internet friends. She got married around the same time I did, and has a different last name now. but she seems like a pretty awesome person, so there must be something about the name…
13. What’s the last thing you purchased?
Francis Coppola Pinot Noir.
14. What brand are the pants you’re wearing right now?
I’m not wear—okay, New York & Company. But they’re from Goodwill. 🙂
15. Have you ever been to Georgia?
Nope; the furthest south I’ve been is Virginia.
16. Do you like sushi?
I love sushi.