1. Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Sweet Potato Pie tastes even better the next day. Cold.
Even the cauliflower-hater (aka Dave) loved it. Win.
2. The scent of rosemary always reminds me of Thanksgiving.
Even though I’m not a cold weather lover, Thanksgiving is possibly my favorite holiday. I roasted some carrots with rosemary tonight, and I could almost feel the air getting crisper.
3. I could too live on bread alone.
As long as it’s warm, chewy, homemade bread. It makes my stomach so very happy.
4. I gave my kitties Athena and Artemis a tuna snack today. Then heard Arty throw it up 3.7 seconds later.
In three different places.
5. I have a strong stomach. Otherwise I never would have been able to enjoy dinner after cleaning up three piles of cat puke.
Roasted carrots with rosemary, garlic salt, and pepper. Tuna and cheddar on homemade wheat/white bread. Pickle spears on the side.
6. I have many guilty pleasures. Gummy Bears are one of them.
I know they have no nutritional value (wait, is there fruit juice in there?!), but I still love ’em.
7. I am loving this book. I both want to speed-read it and savor every morsel.
Off to the bath I go to power read slowly.