There are things worth waking up for in the morning.
A beautiful sunrise.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 sliced banana
- pinch of salt, cinnamon, and stevia
- 1 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- Chocolate covered sunflower seeds
Bring milk, water, and salt to a boil in a small saucepan. Add oats and reduce heat to medium, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Stir in 3/4 of the sliced banana, the powdered peanut butter, cinnamon, and stevia.
Move to bowl and top with remaining banana slices and the show stoppers:
I used about 1/3 of the pack for drizzling.
As well as a tablespoon of these.
Yes, definitely worth waking up and working out for.